It is supplied with an Ortofon OM 5E Moving Magnet cartridge, featuring an elliptical diamond stylus tip; this is a true hi-fi playback system with no corners cut.
The T1 is then finished with super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, purpose-designed by Pro-Ject – not off-the shelf RCA cables. There is also a dust cover for extra protection and a felt mat to protect your records.
• Anti-resonant sub-platter design
• Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
• Precision CNC'd heavy full chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
• Ortofon OM5e moving magnet pickup
• 8,6" highly precise and light aluminium tonearm
• Low friction, vibration free tonearm bearing
• One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
• Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose designed by Pro-Ject
• Vibration absorbing feet
• Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
• Hand-made in Europe
• Felt mat